Our flagship program for future spanish teachers.
This is the right program if you are:
- A graduate student who wants to improve classroom teaching skills.
- Looking for an immersive experience as a Spanish teacher in Nepal.
- This program includes 40 hours of training for future teachers and practicum
- Program Methodology: This tailored methodology is endorsed by the most prestigious national and international institutions as being of the highest quality. The contents will cover:
- Spanish Language Assessment
- Leveled instructional and comprehensive lesson plan
- Instructional materials
- Promoting a positive learning environment
- Engaging students in communication in the target language
- Deepening student communicative proficiency in the target language during instruction
- Group management for students all around the world with different thoughts, religions or ethnicity
- World reference in Spanish teaching, whose excellence is acknowledged by the most important national and international institutions
- Last year, more than 3.000 students from 80 different nationalities enjoyed a unique experience learning Spanish at our school
- Karuna Maya Foundation:
- Students will have the chance to put the skills learned into practice as spanish teachers in Nepal thanks to an agreement between Valetics and Karuna Maya Foundation
- Our students will be involved in a volunteering teaching program for Nepalese children
Got a question? No problem!
Avenida Amado Granell Mesado
46006 Valencia, Spain